8/31/2007

Let's Go to the Book Fair!

Let me try if I can publish this post. It's been sitting in my drafts file for two days now. I see green light (blinking rapidly) in the modem.

There's an oasis in my blogging desert: The 28th Manila International Book Fair!

It opened August 29, at 10 AM and will end on September 2, Sunday, 10 PM. Venue: World Trade Center, Gil Puyat Ave. corner D. Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City.

Books, books, books! I have been exercising my arms to be able to bring home as many books as I can.

Don't fail to visit the OMFLIt booth - right behind the National Book Store booth. All of my books are discounted.

See you at the fair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went there yesterday afternoon. So many books, so little money. :( But it's such a rush to browse through the bargain bins. :)

Grace D. Chong said...

HI, Alvin,

I only had time for one booth (my publisher's) and spent all my money there. Yes, so many books and soooooo little money!