1/21/2013

My Heart Exults

Must do: change my header now, just 21 days after I had it up:
It's because my heart is all lined up with thanksgiving:
The worst is over for my best cousin who had a stroke in New York. She will soon be moved to a private room.

Son #2, who was rushed to the emergency room in a Pittsburgh hospital, has been sent home.

My friend Fely, who has had terminal cancer for almost two years, is walking like she used to, attended our Sunday School class with her daughter and granddaughter, and knew all the answers to the oral quizzes. 

I am on chapter six of the new book I am writing, right on schedule. 

For the first time since Phantom of the Opera in 2004, I watched a movie yesterday with the whole family—Les Miserables. Four people with disparate tastes on books and movies have agreed on that one. In another nine years there is a chance we will again go see a movie we all agree on. That is, if the rapture shall not have happened, or if I have not yet gone to glory, whichever comes first. 

One day at a time.

The new wrinkles that come with the new day, well, they will be wrinkles no more. They will be ironed out.

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him." Psalm 28:7 (ESV)

No comments: