Like a kid in a candy store, I rush from booth to booth. There are just too many books at the MIBF! Joy never runs out in a place like this.
What's keeping me bursting with zest today is my official book signing schedule. I have been doing so since day one of the MIBF, but those have been, as the OMF staff would say, "incidentals." So today is the day. If you happen to be near the area, please drop by for a chat.
Like a tic, I sing this old hymn (written by Julia H. Johnston in 1910) when joy overwhelms:
Grace, grace, God's grace,
grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace, grace, God's grace,
grace that is greater than all our sin.
grace that will pardon and cleanse within;
Grace, grace, God's grace,
grace that is greater than all our sin.

No comments:
Post a Comment