9/19/2008

Book Fair Fever

Fever indeed! Literally.
Two days after the wonderful book fair, just when the second semester begins, I am down with a fever. Not too high, not even 38 degrees centigrade, but fever nevertheless. And those .7’s and .8’s can really bog you down. Enough to keep you so lethargic you don’t want to do anything but lie down and sleep.

So here I am, still in bed for three straight days. The cough has loosened, and the headache has dulled, but the fever is a tad too stubborn.

And so I stay in bed, as my doctor advised, take my fluids and fruits and now, anti-biotics—and rest. How much rest can one have?! I just have to post this one blog and then back to sleep.

I will be better tomorrow. My prayer warriors have been begging heaven to heal me. And grace never fails.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon, ate grace :)

your presence at the booth was an encouragement.

Grace D. Chong said...

I am well now, Aleks, thank you for your your concern. Someone must have put a kryptonite in my jeans pocket.

I'd have completed all five days of the fair at SMX, but school opened. Cheers to all the hardworking staff of OMFLit!