11/22/2008

Flowers for or of?

The launching of the third book in the Gifts of Grace Series (published by OMF Literature) happened last night at the Executive Lounge of the Marajo Tower.

I still can’t think of how to record every single miracle that happened due to lack of sleep. I will, after I have napped long enough—that would be in two or three days (?)

For now, I’ll talk about the flowers, the gay profusion of colorful flowers!

The greeting cards read, Flowers for Grace. But I am changing the preposition to of. (Flowers of grace.)

The series of books is after all about His grace, not about me.

Psalm 115:1 “Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to Your name give glory, for the sake of Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness!”

The launching was too marvelous for words (at the moment). It was above and beyond what I imagined it to be. Little faith?

Well, as my friend Yna said in jest, "Your name is Grace, not Faith."

To God be all the glory!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hi ate Grace. Last night was a blessing. I just had to continue the story (sort of like pay it forward). So I made a meme/tagging blog about the gifts of grace. : -) Blessings! and i pray that you will continue to touch lives!

Grace D. Chong said...

Dear Jen,

That is my prayer,too--that my books on grace will continue to touch lives. Thank you for your blog on this. I just visited your site and was I wonderfully surprised!