7/24/2009

Have You Seen This Van?



I ask that question because I haven’t seen this van either. My friend, Luis, who sent me this photo is more fortunate than I am. He even took a shot of it with his own camera!

The reason you or I haven’t seen it is, it’s a limited edition of one. And because it is a limited edition, the van may not even be in circulation anymore. But the fact that it is one-of-a-kind makes it even more precious to me than it already is. I will treasure this photo forever and ever, and show it around to everyone, as I am doing now.

In fact, I would toss this van to the top of my list of favorite vehicles—if only I had such list. I can’t tell a Volvo from a Porsche.

Can you blame me then for gushing over this one single van? You see, the chances are almost nil for my name, Grace, to be printed on anything that moves. But on this van, it is printed four times. Eight, if you count the book titles!

Neato. I am not lying then when I say, there is a van of grace.

4 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love the post, Glad you got your name going around
Kim

Grace D. Chong said...

One of the perks of being an author. Thanks for the visit.

MelB said...

That's so cool Grace!!!

Grace D. Chong said...

Cool it is! Thanks, Mel!