10/26/2007

Frenzied Friday

The clock is quickly ticking and I can't seem to get it right.

Page after page, nothing is flowing as well as it should. Too many things going on at the same time.

I have a talk in a few hours and my manuscript is halfway done. I have to beat a deadline for my magazine column but I simply can't squeeze enough time to craft it. Then there's the folio I need to send out and it isn't as good as I imagined it to be.

Focus, focus, focus.

One step at a time.

"Prioritize," I always tell my students, and now I am saying it to myself.

I can't blog when my mind is in all directions all at once.

What a frenzied Friday. Gotta find that old hymn: "Grace, grace, God's grace, grace that will pardon and cleanse within; grace, grace, God's grace, grace that is greater than all our sin."

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: