No photo could do them justice.

Who would not love such a paradise?
Oh, but Cesar speaks not from a tourist’s point of view. He speaks of Catanduanes as one would speak of one’s roots—where Cesar was born, bred, and betrothed (to our friend Lala Alcantara, another pure-bred Catandunganon).
“I love Catanduanes” is not just a buzzword for Cesar. It comes from the heart. Such big love for a small island!
No wonder friends have been egging him to run for public office, particularly for congress, where he could pass well-crafted and heart-felt laws to put this untapped, unharnessed island in the map where it belongs.
I hope Cesar takes the challenge because if there is anyone who could help Catanduanes, it would be someone like him—an outstanding lawyer and a civic worker, known for his integrity and passion in all his positions in both private sector and government, and who has already done so much for the province even as a private citizen.
If I seem like I am rooting for Cesar, it is because we badly need people like him in government—there is a dearth of his kind!
These photos were taken at a big bash organized and paid for by friends who all came with a prayer: for CS (CatanduaneS) to run, win, and do good.

May God’s grace be upon Cesar as he, Lala and their family ponder their next big move.
2 comments:
CS Can Serve! - gg
Oooh, an acronym!
Post a Comment