10/12/2018

CSM’s Grand Book Launch 2018

Since I joined the roster of authors of Church Strengthening Ministry (CSM) six years ago, I have been privileged to take part in its annual Grand Book Launch at the Manila International Book Fair (MIBF).


This event happens on a Friday evening before all booths close shop for the weekend. All authors and their guests enjoy a two-hour program which includes short talks about each locally published book and video clips of books by foreign authors. 

This year, at the MIBF 2018, CSM unveiled 40 new titles, mine (NO MEANS NO: How to Drug-proof Your Child) being one of them. 


Our prayer is that these new books, focusing on various aspects of this wilderness called mortality,  will make pathways for readers toward rivers of refreshment and rest. May they encourage and inspire us to serve the Lord and be grateful, even in dry wastelands, for His abundant grace.

These photos tell only half of the blessings that I personally received and experienced that grand night. 

"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." Isaiah 43:19 (NLT)   

No comments: