12/09/2022

Unending PINK, Unending hope

From that one moment in October when I searched online for PINK in nature (the day the PINK movement was born), my email continues to receive them in heaps from different sites. 

During the presidential campaign, someone suggested to post anything PINK on Wednesdays and called it PINK Wednesday. That should have stopped when Atty. Leni Robredo lost the election. 

But no, it didn't. 

Many friends still observe PINK Wednesday. Since these lovely PINK images have not stopped coming, I have decided to likewise continue with the midweek post and share these lovely finds. So far, I have uploaded these: 

It looks like I will never, ever, run out of lovely PINK photos. They will surely outlive me as I do not have too many Wednesdays left, if I were to base my flyaway time on this Bible verse: 

“The years of our life are seventy, or even by reason of strength eighty; yet their span is but toil and trouble; they are soon gone, and we fly away." (Psalm 90:10 ESV) 

I am therefore uploading a collage of them here, good for over a hundred Wednesdays—just from one site, pinterest.com
The colors of grace are innumerable. One of them is unending PINK, defined in various ways.  

Here’s my favorite: 


And may I add: hope. 

No comments: