11/13/2021

In the PINK of Health

A question often asked these days is, "How are you?" 

Replies vary: 

"So so." 
"Getting by." 
"Surviving." 
"I finally got my second vax." 
"I just recovered from Covid." 

Hardly, if at all, do we hear, "In the pink of health." We all want to be in the pink, but these are unusual times. 

With daily reminders like masks, face shields, curfew, and Covid-19 statistics, somewhere in our core, we feel that our health is far from reaching peak level.   

That's why the pink images on socmed give me a semblance of normalcy and make me feel refreshed and renewed. Outdoor activities like caravans, community pantries, painting dirty walls, and printing posters from all over the country and many places in the world show energized people in pink with happy, hopeful faces. 

These feel-good pictures, some with matching words, make me remember that once we were or once again we will be in the pink of health. 

Scan through them. Savor, like I do, the soaring spirit that drives this pink movement

In the pink—let's go there!  

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit."
3 John 2-4  (NLT) 

Photo credits: all borrowed from socmed 

No comments: